Sunday, July 23, 2006

Knock Knock.... Hello

Lazy Sunday Afternoons are the best thing that has ever happened to mankind. And for all those reasons Im glad God finally decided to take a day off. That right, hes off on some holy plane playing a couple of rounds of Godly golf. When the cat is away the mice come to play.

So beyond the judgment of an all seeing eye, I figure we could all just indulge in some wrong for once. Having left Ray Charles (therefore the term see no evil does literally apply) at his stead, he has given us one free pass.

So here is a checklist of what all I intend on doing after I am done spell checking this post
  1. Forcefully jump over the gate which leads to my abode even if I have the keys to open them, just so that I can see the sorry face of the mean security guy who always whines that our kind makes too much noise. (Ironically hes a halfbreed mudblood who also happens to be sparsely from our kind, twice removed genetically.)
  2. Torture the fat cat that resides below the stairs which lead from my abode. First make him a lasagna (he reminds me of Garfield). While he steps forth of the plate of piping hot catnip, I kick him in the groins. Thats payback for all the times you went mew , mew , roar eight freaking thirty in the morning.
  3. Delete every single hip hop playlists on all of my friends ipods, computers and other musical paraphernalia replacing them with mortzart and rock. (The world finally comes full circle).
  4. Give Keanue Reeves an Oscar for best actor.
  5. Eat a durean with raw oysters and then garlic with some dried tuna.
  6. play GTA in real life (damn these video games fill my head with images of truth and being, aaaahhhh I am but a humble slave, bind me bind me ... command me masters of CGI)
  7. Flash at an elderly woman with a cut out of Hulk Hogan underneath my clothes. (that will give her a shelf life extention im sure)

Anyway enough! God's back he sucked at golf and decided to call it a day ....thats right the eighth day of the week is ISUCAKATGOLFDAY.

I was gonna write some more on the weird conversations that I have had on the phone recently but .,,,,, the computer is moving away ... shes running away with my roommate who apparently treats her better ... hey I got you your ram bitch your ram ... ooohh and his screen protector is better screw you.....

Sigmond ... pissed at God and computers on this hold day of RnR

4 Comments:

Blogger airy voices said...

you're back as you! i had this weird image of satan using sinners as his golf clubs. and then i thought of the flintstones. why? i have no idea.

thanks for the link! most gratified. despite the implicit allegation.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

say nothing off it ...nothing ... anyway theres more to come lets see when ....

11:00 PM  
Blogger airy voices said...

im seeing and it is yet to come

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmj---no change in sight for another 40 yrs

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home