Sunday, April 16, 2006

Of Bacteria being too slow

Does the five second rule apply? A fallen piece of chocolate remains edible if you pick it up within five second and eat it. It does apply doesn't it. Statistically speaking no one has fallen ill after such an incidence , barring the poor Chernobyl hooligans.

Beyond the five second rule I also think that irony works on a horrible sense of time. Pitching his watch exactly at the moment where things could not possibly be any weirder, irony pokes its suitably sized hat stand into the picture. Take for example the case where the best things happen only after you leave or the fact that the next song on the playlist was the one you wanted to hear all day long and the one you skipped cause you thought you would get lucky on the next one. Irony is evil in a good way, subtle and inconspicuous it acts in ways that would make elvis' weight gain less mysterious.

The past few weeks have been arid really, I feel like the third age of global warming has taken its on spin in my life leaving me high and dry in the middle of a salt lake, one which used to be the very pond in which I would fish for my excitement. However this cactus like state of being has d riven me to seek out alternative sources of self fulfillment. And here is a new take to the same old same old

I used to wake up in the morning and head straight for the one thing that would get the wrong side of the bed correct its stance, I used to hop over pick up my headphones and listen to the wake up songs playlist. The likes of which included timeless wake up songs like, the importance of being idle, Im not dumb, Linger, Enter Sandman, Overkill and so on. However lately these songs have really lost their effect as I cant seem to get my ishuffle to play the songs I want and cause I don't seem to have so much time anymore to sit and listen to an array of don't wake up songs early in the morning. So here is the new twist I take to the whole thing, I wake up from the wrong side of my bed step over to the wrong side of my room (which incidently happens to be the side closest in proximity to my housemates shower) and I stick an ikea glass to the wall and listen to his self induced shower playlist which includes great bastardized classics like , Country roads (wet country mule style), American pie (digitally noise rendered)and Paradise City (A really watered down version). Wow its a new found nicotine and cabin put together in a unique jagged little pill aurally transmitted. It works wonders and also lets me appreciate all the shower singers out there. Let the spirit never die and never for the love of God leave the bathroom for American idol... People its really not worth the shift

As the nicotine in me runs dry and as the night closes ever so closer to em I think its time for me sign off and I do promise a lot more later and hopefully a llot funnier later I think all this studying for once is getting to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... evil evil it is

Johnny Bravo and the missing hairdo

4 Comments:

Blogger airy voices said...

all this studying? it hought you were done??

2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im done nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and the effects of the pseudo studying has worn offfff muhahahhahah mesa back

4:03 PM  
Blogger airy voices said...

hey do you wanna go for that band thing they mailed about.. it starts afternoon and goes on thru night. and the entry's only like 10 i think..
its sometime next week i think.

4:28 PM  
Blogger airy voices said...

i thought comment on my blog was an indication that ud posted.

you suck. and i've kissed maturity bye bye and a job hullo.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home