Wednesday, March 22, 2006

V for Vende .. who??

Shave my head and call me fascist ... wait a second I am bald and im almost there with the fascism ... hmm sounds familiar .... yes for all those out there I am Natalie Portman in drag and i have all the alliterations to make me a good anti hero behind a mask... given my present god given looks i dont think i even need a mask... ooh let me not bore you with my sermons of slithering slumberous slack while i slight my self to show a serious side of sensibility which might slither through your soul as does slime through the shallows of serenity.... enough of the alliterations i think or should i go on.... (note to self : stop and stop now).. phew that was quite a brain full

I think movies now days are really a bright shining light into what the future holds for us ... as for me i learnt on thing that natalie portman is better at taking a fake interrogation thing than colin fareel (i like to call him that)..... and that there will be a day once more when the great first world countries of the world will be the proclaimed losers muhahahahhaha its not just me with my crystal balls its also nostridumbass who says soo

Yeah !! thats that and i know its been a while since i last posted and the primary reason for that lies in the fact that i have been pondering about what in my four years in mars will stick when i finally get to leave this god forsaken place. Ironically all i could think off were a few songs that i dont think i will ever forget cause they jes happened to be there at the opportune moment and held something in them ... a meaning if you will of something that i will always cherish from my life in university. So here it goes la list a la list

a)With or without you (U2) - cause it reminds me that one can never learn to sing with head phones on and that the irony of the meaning of the title tells me that life goes on even if you give your heart away cause in the end life moves on ... even if you dont

b)Heart shaped box (nirvana) - well cause she did eye me like a pieces and i have the scars to prove it .... and it took me 3 weeks to figure this one out both the chords and the meaning.

c)All apologies (nirvana) - never was able to bastardize a song worse than this and trust me when we sing it we really sing it from our souls ..... and it also taught me that once a voice has cracked let the alto (E)go.

d)Patience (GnR) - always loved to have some never could get some so in the end its just a song with too much meaning

e)Nothing else matters (metallica) - Cause at the end of the day someone out there knows what it means and even if you are reading this and are not that someone its really good to know that at the end of the day nothing else matters cause i dont think the sky will ever fall on our heads ... yes Obelix im sure ..

f)Jeremy (pearl jam) - First song i could actually sing without a guitar along side ...and i have to admit i feel like Jeremy sometimes when the day is gloomy and the nights are warm ...when the beer is flat and the ciggess are nowhere to be seen ... when i am along staring at the ceiling and when i wish i dint have to watch late night tv every night ... when i wish for five extra minutes of sleep and when i dont want to sleep on friday nights ... when everything i say is wrong and when everything i do is worse .. when i want to be there ..and when i am but its no different .. days when i close up like a rock and the days when i open up like a quarry... days when i take the risk and the days i dont regret taking it ... days i wait for a sign and the days when i miss it when its right in front of me ..and for everything i am and everything i can be sometimes

g)Club foot (kasabian) - There is no movie like goal, and there is nothing more important to a lonely life of tv addiction than football ..... oohh yeah and who can forget the chorus its heaven sent

h)Last kiss (pearl jam) - Its just how i deal with things that dint go my way ... a whole load of sarcasm, a huge heed towards the funny and lastly a bullet proof self algorithm for self rationalization.

i)Tiny dancer (elton john) - for the ones who can understand the meaning of this song ... the following is for u " "
Hope you got that. i dint want to fill in the blanks cause a lot will then be lost in translation

j)Wish u ver here (pink floyd) - Hmmm life is always for the hopeful

k)Bitter sweet symphony (verve) - 8:30 in the morning and a math class ... i walk away from it with a sense of accomplishment and as i do i tap myself to the beat and then lift my jeans and do the i dont give a F*ck walk ... man thats true satisfaction .... parting is indeed such sweet sorrow

l) Fever Dog (still waters) - to my neighbors and frnds ...sometimes i gotten get around cause that will be the end of the feeeevvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr dawg

well thats basically the playlist of some of the all time classics of university ..... I shall miss it wholly but what the heck i have a head full of memories (which i might forget), a blog full of sarcasm (which i dont think i want to forget) and playlist that will always be on random ....

I love life random ...et tu?

Chad ... when he realized that his soul was just a circuit made in China

2 Comments:

Blogger airy voices said...

you might just be human.
but seriously i'd never expect that post from you.. not that i wouldn't expect the things you wrote about.. just not a public admission.

i watched high fidelity last week and this reminded me of the bit when cusack says how his records are arranged autobiographically.. soundtrack to uni.

p.s-- lend me that verve cd before school lets out and you vanish forever. at least we'll.. i'll.. (you're just content.. or not.. sitting in ur room staring at the ceiling) for a meeting after.

2:20 PM  
Blogger airy voices said...

i'll be justified..

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home