Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Logical overload is a lot worse than Rain

There is a slight chance that when things happen they are really meant to be. Long nights of utter solace, short days of pleasant company, or even to the extent that when it seems to rain it always seems to pour.

Today is the day after yesterday and I must say quite a day it had been yesterday. I realized something not so profound yet uniquely deep. The fact remains that at the end of the day you are the only one who really cares about you and that's the way it should be. The whole art of self sustenance is only enhanced by your ability to stay distinctly mono-causal. And in this sense it makes sense to really just be (in the conventional sense of the word) selfish.

My closest friend in Mars is an inanimate object with six strings and a whole lot of noise. Ironically my Hobbes too comes with the same cynical care that I think is essential for every Calvin. The major distinction lies in the fact that my Hobbes is really my doing. She plays the tunes I want to hear and also the mistakes I often don't. It comes to me as a sense of her looking out for me .. But I know in reality its just me being mono-causal.

I think I am kicking in again after weeks of trying not to let myself go back to what I was. Its time for the carapace and all that is me to go into words for others to see. Writing myself on a blank screen while I cream of the walls of this reality is really the best way to imprint my being onto anyone place in which I can recollect who I really am. That aside it feels a lot easier to type than talk really.

The hermit crab ..... When he chanced upon a new shell to climb into

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home