Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So everything bad is good for me Huh!!!

I finally got hold of the book 'Everything Bad is good for you." It took me a while cause it lay all the way in a quaint cabinet next door. That's a whole ten paces too many away for someone who seems to have lost his backbone over the past three days.

Sticking true to the very principles that I so believe in I have now transformed into a slug. Quite the metamorphosis ...eat your heart out Kafka. Anyway the Oscars are done and I have new found respect for a few things ....The emancipation proclamation, the American elections and American comedians (who are incidentally funny but not appreciated enough by Americans). Kinda gets me thinking that popular culture really is good for us and is indeed making us smarter.

I speak on behalf of myself and not the millions of others who have actually dumbed themselves through Nintendo and Mtv. Coming to think ...wow the lights are finally on up there... of it I would not be half the thing I am without modern television and other such synaptic impulses that surround us in the world today. The biggest contribution to my comic bone in recent times would most definitely be channel 5 ( a martian channel ) and the daily martian newspaper.

Funny happenings of today and the days that came before today

a) Smurf 1 says "I hate being in this phase" , I reply (deeply concerned !!), "What phase (HUHHHHHHH where did that come from..... Dam OC again)" Smurf 1 replies (deeply agitated) "You know the phase when the hair (incidentally its hair on the legs we are talking about here) is too short to shave , but too ugly to be out there ..you know the Hair." I reply (gawking at the apparent leap of logic) ,"OOh that hair why dint you say so (yeah I guessed it I was all prepared for it I knew it was all about girly sub abdominal stubble)....its called a stubble by the way." Smurf 1 agrees (most fascinated by the new found lingo in her arsenal of words), "Yeah stubble that's what I meant." I think to myself "Yep I know I just know". .... Moral of the story don't mess with wax and always brace yourself for the quantum leap from a potential OC situation to A simple life university.

b)Forest gump was edited to suit the new age that is the year 2006. Tom Hanks is now black and lives in New Orleans. He invested in Indian BPO's not apple, fought in the second Iraq war, was inherently named Osama Gump much to his ignorance, said life is like an ishuffle you never know what you are gonna get (hint: check out the hidden endorsement here) and finally marries Paris Hilton ten years from now.

c)Finally a wave of normality swept through and things in the boarding environment seem to have calmed after what seems only like one large blizzard.

d)Kilroy was here but he left cause the weather dint suit his allergies.

e)I made my first slug like sound .... it went quite like a nggggggnnnnnnnnn blurp.

f)Analyzed the fine art of smoking and realized that most people don't realize that they smoke like hags who smoke in the most mechanized manner. They lack the simple I smoke because I like the feeling not because it might just go well with my LV purse.

g)Smurf 1 says ."I hate this feeling", I again ask with concern ,"what feeling'" (this time I was ready for an OC moment I was so sure I would bet my esp skills on it), Smurf 1 replies, "This stubble feeling its soo icky." I replied (with a sense that I really wanted an OC moment cause I dint want to lose the feeling of being psychic) "WELLLLLLL THEN DONT TOUCH THEM." ... note to self: You still have esp just concentrate, its all in your head

h)The fancy of my immediate affection sent the most sarcastically pleasant message reminding me that I do love the art of sarcasm, even better when its sugar coated under the pretext of actual affection.

I)Dreamt about Chelsea losing ... wait wait wait that was not a dream... it was not it was not muhahahahah.

Anyway at the end of this really really long day of slobbing I have to say that all things bad are definitely good for me ... now I need a light and I need a red bull .... goodbye spine and good bye tomorrow cause the night is the best time of the day.

The ginger bread man ... during his outburst on the baker

3 Comments:

Blogger airy voices said...

apart from the pure joy of reading that.. seriously.. the highest point had to be definitely.. which was spelt definitely and not dfeinately.

6:04 PM  
Blogger airy voices said...

i think i single handedly increase your counter by the hundreds.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really how is that???

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home