Thursday, July 20, 2006

I wish I was an alien .... my home behind the sun

Recently someone claimed that they had finally (with or without remorse) typecasted me into a generic type of human being.

This is dangerous for someone like me as now my Superhero Alterego has no distinctively normal person to go back to when the night has faded and the day has begun. For all those of you who don't know me too well, I am CoporateDawg (www.corpwatch.org). Defender against the evils of accountants, the insider trading of CEO's and the tax evasion of Martha Stewart.

Too much as been happening around me these days. People around me are getting jobs, trying new things and most off all really experimenting with things that seem to be what could only be aired on American soap operas ..... Its real people, Western culture has truly hit us and is now slowly taking over.... While Americans around the world are looking into the east for new spiritual and cosmotic well being ... we the people of the east are becoming more and more western...

I get it; its all about liberalism and all that .... but really do we have to take it to that extreme ... I am all for change but .. change in the right order. I believe that the world needs for now slowly turn brown. Its a nice color really not really extreme but just right; kinda like the best shade of inbetween there can be. And the advantage of being brown lies in the fact that , the color white is associate with the inability to dance or dunk, the color black is often associated with the harsh accusation of being shady and dodgy, the color yellow is associated with the inability to drive, but the color brown is associated with none of these. Brown is the color of non expectation which makes life a lot easier and to say the least a lot less stressfull. If people don't expect anything from you then its easy to be a large fish in a significantly small pond of expectations.

Do one thing which seems slightly and ever so minutely significant and people commend you for that. Take a look around you people, the only reason you think that the brown people of the world are taking over the world is because you never expected it in the first place. All we had to do was follow this estranged concept of globalization. We started with spices and now we are telehelp for dummies.

Mais cest la vie and I guess all in all there is something inside all of us that wants to be purely brown, for all those of you out there all I can say is live it large, eat a samosa and watch a Hindi movie and you may just be one step closer to nirvana or something like that.

Sigmond saying "don't take tension, smoke a Benson."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so on a mission of brownisation of the world? It has to happen later or sooner

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home