Friday, February 11, 2011

Think

I close my eyes to get away.
An inch is a mile across.
A mile is a mind long.
A mind is a blink away.
Today I walked on the clouds.
Today I swam across land
Today I flew in the sea.
I saw a a song
A song sang to me.
I heard the dust fall.
The dust fell on me.
I felt the openness of a confined space.
The space inside me.
Blink and it changes.
Think and its anew.
I am here not there.
But here does not define me.
When I am there I count the fathoms.
One Inch, maybe one and a half.
My map, my mind, me.
I will come back with my eyes closed.

Sigmond and the safari in his head

1 Comments:

Blogger airy voices said...

Yes I am.. might not find me if you didn't look in the right place but alive yes. How are you? Where are you?

By the look (read?) of things in Singaland still? maybe an email would be better.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home