Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Limmericks Make Me Sick

This day is good, or so it should, given the present sense 
Blatant as me, or should I be, less bored than a colloquially tense.
I was but one, in this corporate ton, one-tenth a penny in the dollar,
Looked straight to the left and then around the crest, nothing rid me  of the collar.
So hence began the delicate dance, of frivolous louting and yob,
I swam in a sea of blissful glee, staring at a PowerPoint stub.
So there I sat  meekly as a rat, insolvent in my slack,
Unawares that me should really be ,careful of tattles behind my back.
Never fear cause fate is near , never shall I be caught
Bold as ever fearful never, my sixth sense is impeccably taut.
But i digress from this tale i profess, of how I was in fray,
Should i clock eight hours to the dot, how could I forge my stay.
Wait! Then i heard from yonder a curt, yet simply put thought,
What’s the worst that hast to be incurred, should I get bleeding caught.
I took the chance and without a glance, at the eyes around my lair
Picked up my book and grasping a quick look, the way was clear I swear.
Oh how i ran, like a star from his fans, signed autographs along I wrote,
Sad to say what came the next day is too painful for me to quote.
Remember the wall in Berlin tall with profanities galore,
The letter I read, all be in dread, had words I had never before sworn.
Well here I am, cold turkey and ham, lunch is now forever.
Remember me and my soliloquy , should you ever try to be clever

Sigmond is a leprechaun sitting on bullions not gold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home